Everyone seems to have that one cookie recipe that they make each year with their family. In my family, we always make peanut butter kiss cookies, sugar cookies, chocolate fudge and nut fudge. My mom usually bakes the cookies since she’s the expert! Kaitlyn, Trevor, and I decorate the cookies and add the finishing touches.
What do you get when you mix cookies, brownies, peppermint & sprinkles? These amazing Peppermint Brownies! I found this recipe last year at Target (it was hanging on an end cap near the baking aisles). Matt and I made them together and we both loved the recipe! We decided to bake them this year as well. Below, you can see the steps to creating the brownies. One change I made to the recipe was to eliminate the mint extract. It is very strong, so if you only want a hint of mint, the peppermint M&Ms should be perfect! You can find the recipe for these brownies here or follow along with my photos below!
- Sugar cookie mix
- Brownie mix
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp. mint extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Holiday sprinkles
- 1 package M&M’S® White Chocolate Peppermint candies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare sugar cookie mix according to package directions and press into bottom of 9×13 inch pan.
3. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and add mint extract. Pour over sugar cookie layer. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Cool.
5. Melt white chocolate chips per package directions.
6. Drizzle white chocolate over bar cookies.
7. Sprinkle with sprinkles and Holiday M&M’S® candies.
8. Allow drizzle to harden. Slice brownies and serve.
Tip: Store in a perfectly sized GLAD® storage container for up to 7 days. Recipe by Mars.
Trust me, these brownie/cookie creations will be your new fav!